Fitness is one of the prerequisites of becoming an actor. Nicole Kidman, Jessica Biel, Eva Mendes regularly keep their fans motivated by turning fitness gurus and posting their workouts on their handles. These beauties train hard for their enviable bodies despite their grueling schedules.
Nicole Kidman has been acting for decades and she has plenty of awards under her belt. Once, Kidman told Women’s Health, she aims to eat healthy 80% of the time, leaving 20% open to cheat foods.
On the other hand, Jessica Biel has always been a fan of staying active, which is probably why her workout routine includes a ton of different training techniques, from yoga to plyometrics. As a kid Jessica was into gymnastics and as a teen she played club soccer.
Take a look at their sexy pictures!
For Eva, working out is self-care — so even if she’s never totally ecstatic about doing it, she always makes time because it forces her to do something for herself. “Working out allows me to spend time on myself,” she told Shape.