For today's recipe, I used a French ring tart ring mold with a diameter of 80mm, which is exactly 3 pieces.
If you don't have a mold and don't want to make tart shells, you can also go to the supermarket to buy ready-made egg tart shells. The tart water in the recipe can make about 8 pieces.
As for the issue of tart shell demoulding, in fact, this type of snack does not require any skills to demold, nor does it need to take any anti-stick measures. As long as the filling does not overflow, the tart shell will automatically separate from the tart pan after baking, and you can directly Just take it out.
The well-made chocolate bear tarts not only look good, but also taste very attractive. It is very suitable whether it is given to yourself or to friends.
Mothers can also take their children to operate it together, leaving a sweet memory together with their children~
Bear Chocolate Tart
>>>Production time45 minutes
>>>Cooking equipmentCooking pan, oven
Reference serving size: 3 piecesTart crust:
30g butter / 25g powdered sugar1 egg yolk / 70g low-gluten flourTart water:
Dark chocolate (65%) 25g2.5g gelatine sheets / 50g whipping creamdecorate:
Appropriate amount of white chocolate/appropriate amount of dark chocolate
>>>Production process1. Preparation of tart crust: Soften 30 grams of butter at room temperature, add 25 grams of powdered sugar and stir to beat2. Add 1 egg yolk and stir until completely absorbed.
3. Add 70 grams of low-gluten flour and mix until there is no dry powder.
4. Place the kneaded dough into oil paper, spread the other side of the oil paper, and use a rolling pin to flatten the dough.
5. Take an appropriate amount of flattened dough and press it into a circular tart ring (diameter 80mm)
6. Scrape off the excess dough, and then gently press the dough in the mold until it is firm.
7. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom of the dough.
8. Place a piece of oil paper on the dough and cover it with baking stones or beans to prevent the dough from swelling during baking.
9. Place the tart shell in the preheated oven and bake at 170 degrees for 10 minutes, take it out and let it cool for later use.
10. Now make the tart water: Soak 2.5 grams of gelatine slices in cold water until soft and set aside.
11. Stir 25 grams of dark chocolate in hot water until melted12. Pour in 50 grams of whipping cream and stir evenly13. Add soaked gelatine and stir until melted
14. Then pour it into the cooled tart shell and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
15. Take out the frozen chocolate tart, and then use melted white chocolate and dark chocolate to draw the eyes and nose of the bear.
The chocolate bear tart is ready!
The soft and cute shape alone is worth applauding for 30 seconds. Coupled with the rich chocolate aroma, it makes people uncontrollable every minute. Even the photographer has a childlike innocence after seeing it~