30g powdered sugar
two egg yolks
Low gluten flour 60g
1. Beat softened butter with powdered sugar until pale.
2. Add two egg yolks and mix well
3. Add grated coconut, low-gluten flour and milk and knead into dough.
4. Pinch out the dog’s head, mouth, and ears from the kneaded dough as shown in the picture.
5. After kneading everything, wrap it in a layer of coconut and bake it in the oven at 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
6. Take it out to cool and then use a chocolate pen to draw eyes and mouth
After baking, the whole house is filled with a rich milky aroma!