This dessert can be made in one go as long as you master two points. First, don't bake the marshmallows for too long, otherwise the surface will turn yellow and be too hard, making it difficult for nuts and biscuits to stick to the marshmallows.
Second, after baking, press the nuts and biscuits immediately, otherwise the surface will dry out and will not stick together easily. If you like it, try it!
Marshmallow Nut CookiesIngredients required: marshmallows, some nuts of various kinds, appropriate amount of cookies for decoration.
1. Prepare all the ingredients. I chose various nuts that children like to eat, including cashews, walnuts, macadamia nuts, crisp dates, biscuits, and freeze-dried strawberries.
2. Arrange the marshmallows on the baking sheet. There are large and small marshmallows. It is best to use large marshmallows. Place a piece of baking paper on the baking sheet, and arrange the marshmallows neatly on the baking paper. There should be a gap between the marshmallows, because the marshmallows will expand during the baking process, and when you press the nuts, the marshmallows will be flattened. , the area will also increase.
3. Preheat the oven to 125 degrees, put the baking sheet into the oven, and bake for 28 minutes. In fact, many friends baked it for 30 minutes, but the surface was a bit dry and it was more difficult to press the cookies, so I reduced it by two minutes.
4. When the time is up, take out the baking sheet immediately. While it is still hot, immediately press various nuts and biscuits on top of the marshmallows. Remember, you must be quick.
5. After cooling, you will have cute marshmallow nut cookies. Have you learned how to do it?